View the Mobile Version of M+N

Discussions

Room for rent - Northcote - $453pcm

woolfat  said about 2 years ago  or at  8:15PM on Friday, September 2 2011 in classifieds

Hey everyone,

I'm leaving my Northcote abode for the greener pastures (see: more convenient) of Collingwood. My room is available immediately.

It's a pretty sweet deal, really - $453 pcm plus bills. It's a HUGE room in the front of the house, with a large window and high ceilings. The house is massive and very homely, and sports a massive back verandah overlooking the yard, with of stunning views of the Northern suburbs and the CBD (an obstructed view - it's really something.) You'll have access to both the 86 and 112 tram, as well as being a hop, skip and a jump from the Northcote train station.

The only catch is that you should be of the female variety, 26+ and a vegetarian. You will be living with two guys (one in an apartment under the house) and a girl. ''Creative types'' preferred.

Send a bit about yourself to northcotegrandview@gmail.com or you can PM me and I'll pass your details along.

Cheers!

woolfat  said about 2 years ago:

oh and bond is payable also - I think it about $400 clams.

Sunday bump

meg  said about 2 years ago:

Dang no money and i eat meat. So close yet so far away :s

Timey  said about 2 years ago:

sexist, meatist pricks

Timey  said about 2 years ago:

oh, ageist too. booooo

Poor timey

astrousersasmind  said about 2 years ago:

Why over 26?

One of the housemates requested it, I think they just don't want to live with an early twenties live wire who parties everyday. Obviously there are exceptions to be made, but I think it's just for screening purposes.

kelele  said about 2 years ago:

Is vego a non negotiable deal breaker?

i don't think so kelele - you should get in touch!

due to new lease rent has gone up to $462pcm, FYI.

Actionralf  said about 2 years ago:

oh shit...I know that view. Ive been to that house :O

astrousersasmind  said about 2 years ago:

Sounds like you won't be on the hunt for long. Good luck with it woolfat.

I'm housed, (as of last weekend!) so I'm just hoping it doesn't take my old housemates long.

Chances are if one of you ends up moving in, you'll end up meeting me at some point...can see myself returning to enjoy that view. How that doesn't scare anyone off. Haha.

You need to be logged into Mess+Noise to contribute to the Discussions.
Go on and Log In or if you you're not a member, feel free to Sign Up.

Today On Mess+Noise
MESS+NOISE on Facebook

The M+N Newsletter

Sign up for special offers, giveaways and exclusive tracks. The best spam you'll ever receive.