View the Mobile Version of M+N

Discussions

Being drunk at work

PooPeeTaste  said about 3 years ago  or at  3:54PM on Tuesday, November 2 2010 in chat

Does it make it more bareable and enjoyable for you?

Or do you want to kick the shit out of every stupid fuck that does something fucking stupid?

Goal attack  said about 3 years ago:

makes me heaps tired and unproductive

PooPeeTaste  said about 3 years ago:

That is my normal working day.

littlesmoke  said about 3 years ago:

ya for driunkiues!!!!!!

SallySimpson  said about 3 years ago:

HURRAH!!

We had a big boozy lunch for Melbourne Cup. There are now various impromptu games being played in the office from cricket to paper plate frisbee.

Some of the guys from PR have just pulled out the defibrillator from the First Aid cabinet... I predict tears/death in 3, 2, 1...

driunkiues

Had a bit have we, littlesmoke?

Ben  said about 3 years ago:

Try being drunk at the hospital!

The trolly at the hospice today was loaded... Cognac anyone?!

columbo  said about 3 years ago:

yrr fnaaarknn dnnrunxxks!

filterfeed  said about 3 years ago:

only thing i do well when it comes to my job.

Had a bit have we, littlesmoke?

I may have had a couple I think.

I may have had a couple I think.

Same.

In other news an email has just been sent around the office from our GM addressed to 'the jackasses that were playing with the defibrillator yesterday'... oh dear.

haha...that's what our office parties need.....more toys!

Coz  said about 3 years ago:

Hello thread! Was not expecting to visit you today, but a Sunday arvo session which turns into a Sunday night session quickly turns into still being drunk on Monday morning when you've just had your meds upped.

At least I can drink my gatorade while still drunk. Will hopefully negate the afternoon hangover.

Zac  said about 2 years ago:

ah yeah

BigBoysSocks  said about 2 years ago:

Well if you're going to bring in a slab, did you expect me to sit there and just listen to it in the fridge?

untold/animals  said about 2 years ago:

Two inadvertently powerful gin and soda drinks and hayfever and here I am, tripping balls.

rawr  said about 2 years ago:

couldn't think of a less pleasant way to get drunk than to do it at work.

I could.

I ate a pack of corn chips and now I hate myself.

yoghurt  said about 2 years ago:

Being drunk at work makes you happier, but also talk to the people you dont want to talk to when your sober. It has its ups and certainly its downs.

chimpassgimp666  said about 2 years ago:

Jeez I wish I was on the turps right now. Left my headphones and I-Pod at home, and the day just keeps dragging.

ghoti-max  said about 2 years ago:

Strongly considering sneaking out for a couple of beers while I wait for this reaction to finish thanks to this thread. Thanks cunts.

Arthurly  said about 2 years ago:

I love coming back to work after a boozy pub lunch. makes me feel focused and productive - should do it daily i reckon.

ghoti-max  said about 2 years ago:

Our pub lunches are fucked...every Friday we go to the pub for lunch and everybody sits there drinking water, and I feel ashamed for wanting a beer with my steak, but fuck them...I love beer and steak on a Friday arvo, so I get a beer and everyone comments on the beer out of sympathy, 'ooh, I've never tried Toohey's Old,' 'I used to drink Old when I was your age,' etc etc etc but then they all eat looking at me out of the corner of their eye...judging me...LOOKING and JUDGING. I'm gonna go get a beer.

Godzilla  said about 2 years ago:

Only time I ever came back to work very drunk was when I'd been to a charity fundraiser to support some organisation that was dedicated to teaching kids about the evils of drugs .

gunshot_glitter  said about 2 years ago:

Have switched off my work phone. Only 7 hours to go.

tugboat  said about 2 years ago:

gunshot, but we Asians turn red when we drink though.

You need to be logged into Mess+Noise to contribute to the Discussions.
Go on and Log In or if you you're not a member, feel free to Sign Up.

Today On Mess+Noise
MESS+NOISE on Facebook

The M+N Newsletter

Sign up for special offers, giveaways and exclusive tracks. The best spam you'll ever receive.