View the Mobile Version of M+N

Discussions

Carlton F.C

crackwhore  said about 5 years ago  or at  11:15AM on Sunday, February 21 2010 in chat

Last nights game exposed how much Fev will be missed, the forward line was a shambles with only C Yarram providing some silky skills. Brock Mcleans debut was laughable, clearly a waste of a draft pick. Why the club would want anyone from MFC is mystifying. Rattens time at MFC has clouded his judgement and resulted in picking up a hack. I think there's everychance CFC will struggle to improve on last year, early days i know but that's the gut feeling i'm getting, hopefully i'll be proven wrong.

hyperfuzz  said about 5 years ago:

also, potentially hilarity down at visy park on friday for blues vs lions...

potential, rather.

crackwhore  said about 5 years ago:

i hope Fev lines up and tears CFC a new hole. A rookie at CFC told me Fisher is regarded as the nicest bloke on the list which may explain why he's still there, maybe not for much longer though.

team ham sandwich  said about 5 years ago:

go dee's.

hahahaha THS, i've been expecting you. Dees vs Freo should be exciting today from a rookie/supercoach perspective.

yeah, cant watch it unfortunately from the US. Going to have to watch online updates / listen online to SEN.

MountainMan  said about 5 years ago:

did judd or waite play much in HF?

HF? Half Forward?

MountainMan  said about 5 years ago:

yeah, half forward.

the midfield is packed, so i figure one of those can move forward, although waite is more of a swingman.

Waite needs to play off the half backline in a L.Hodge type role. Our defence is still dodgy. Judd will play more in the forward line resting instead of being benched .

hughsie  said about 5 years ago:

go dees.

zero hilarity on friday at visy park HF, Fev must have had Lara Bingle on his mind.

39 point loss to the west coke beagles not so good, murphy and waite back and firing very good. Carn the Blues!

Review of the game vs Adelaide from the Herald sun -

''Worryingly, former Melbourne midfielder Brock McLean didn't win much of of the ball and looked slow when he did.''

Awesome.

dude, i think we have well established the fact that Brock is as slow as an old moll, you need to move on and let the pain of Brocks desertion from MFC subside.

turtle  said about 5 years ago:

move on and let the gain of Brocks desertion from MFC ride.

fixed

concentrate on fixing Col's jaw turdle.

Kreuzer to kick 6 at fullforward, Fev who!

eucalyptus  said about 5 years ago:

No Judd tonight, oh dear.

View Comments 20 to 947

We've limited the amount of comments shown in these larger topics to allow for faster viewing, simply click here to load all the missing comments ...

crackwhore  said about 2 months ago:

chimpassgimp666  said about 2 months ago:

not bad money then

whatwhat  said about 2 months ago:

blues currently not so blue.

crackwhore  said about 2 months ago:

great to see the kids getting a regular game, can't understand why Malthouse didn't do this.

anonymous  said about 2 months ago:

Mick said that'll never work.

turkey_sandwich  said about 2 months ago:

it was so bloody obvious he was a massive part of the problem there yet wayne carey, cameron ling and all those ex-footy media personalities were falling over themselves to show their support. A similar thing is happening now with all these ex-cricket players coming out in the press talking up shane watson before the ashes.

crackwhore  said about 1 month ago:

Wayne Carey.......i struggle with Wayne commentating especially when he says'' i don't like that'', you know what Wayne i don't like it when you shag your mates Mrs in another mates toilet, when you glassed your girlfriend or when you groped a womans breast etc,etc....how the fuck has this guy even got a media gig.......mind blowing !

whatwhat  said about 1 month ago:

last nite carlton looked like melbourne circa 2012-13. atrocious.

Haff  said about 1 month ago:

Wayne Carey.......i struggle with Wayne commentating especially when he says'' i don't like that'', you know what Wayne i don't like it when you shag your mates Mrs in another mates toilet, when you glassed your girlfriend or when you groped a womans breast etc,etc....how the fuck has this guy even got a media gig.......mind blowing !

I think the same thing every time I see him on tv. It amazes me what you can get away with if you were good at footy once.

MelonHCST  said about 1 month ago:

He said Sam Mitchell would struggle to get a gig at another club. Agree that he's a little cuntbag but he's a bloody good player.

crackwhore  said about 1 month ago:

agreed what what, atrocious indeed ! On par with the Pagan years of wooden spoons......very little talent or ticker !

team ham sandwich  said about 1 month ago:

A mate reckons he saw a bunch of carlton players smashed last night at Bond Bar. Not a good look after getting thumped!

Sunnyboyz  said about 1 month ago:

maybe they should play drunk.

mathieson  said 17 days ago:

Number one draft pick for Silvagni to use.

radiotron  said 17 days ago:

Stop booing Mitch Robinson ya racists!

radiotron  said 17 days ago:

chosen ones

Footmaize  said 17 days ago:

Artist impression only.

crackwhore  said 17 days ago:

Carlton needs more than a number 1 draft pick.......absolute rabble.

MelonHCST  said 17 days ago:

Ratts' son died in a car accident. Only 16. Fuck.

whatwhat  said 16 days ago:

sounds like a pretty nasty crash - underage drive, stolen car, drugs, boozing...nasty.

looks likes blues can add a fourth #1 to that drawing.

has a team ever had four #1 picks on their books?

You need to be logged into Mess+Noise to contribute to the Discussions.
Go on and Log In or if you you're not a member, feel free to Sign Up.

Today On Mess+Noise
MESS+NOISE on Facebook

The M+N Newsletter

Sign up for special offers, giveaways and exclusive tracks. The best spam you'll ever receive.