View the Mobile Version of M+N

Discussions

Celebrity Urban Sex Myths

KevinArnold  said about 6 years ago  or at  9:45AM on Thursday, January 10 2008 in stupidity

Done Lane used to hire prostitutes and get them to hang a dump on a glass coffee table whilst he watched from underneath.

fakemononame  said about 6 years ago:

I have heard that same story, but I can't remember if it was Don Lane or not...

Modi  said about 6 years ago:

Jennifer Keyte/Jessica Rowe/whoever got rushed to hospital with a champagne bottle stuck up their arse which was put there by Johnny Diesel/whoever

michael_horse  said about 6 years ago:

that's a glass bottom boat, kev

i thought this was gonna be about richard gere

ChrisBrimstone  said about 6 years ago:

Led Zep. shark. vagina

KevinArnold  said about 6 years ago:

Alannah Hill likes scat play

That was Jennifer Keyte modi.

michael_horse  said about 6 years ago:

don't forget tony barber and being treated like a baby/wearing a nappy/etc

paulie  said about 6 years ago:

missy higgins is not straight.

Peaches  said about 6 years ago:

Alannah Hill used to bring her son into the shop where I worked and he would trash the place..little bastard.

Shane Warne used to use Fraser Gehrig's house as his sex pad

GnomeChomsky  said about 6 years ago:

Done Lane used to hire prostitutes and get them to hang a dump on a glass coffee table whilst he watched from underneath.

He should be called Dung Lane from now on.

thenewmeatloaf  said about 6 years ago:

KevinArnold said 28 seconds ago:
That was Jennifer Keyte modi.

yep, and in the version I heard, it wasn't a bottle, Diesel tried to ride the Hershey highway and tore her a new one (literally)

Kev, I heard it in many versions in my school days. The first version was actually Jana Wendt. How old am I?

Peaches  said about 6 years ago:

'on a glass coffee table'? What a sissy..

Peaches, that is not a sex myth. That is an anecdote.

its the generic ''woman in media champagne insertion story''. Just adapt it to whoever you wish.

turtle  said about 6 years ago:

Didnt Chris Bath get caught sexing in a lift by security cameras?

Jo Beth Taylor was caught on a security camera having sex with two unidentified males in a stairwell.

Her father paid a great deal of money for the film and due to the embarrasment she left Oz for an extended period of time.

ChrisBrimstone  said about 6 years ago:

i've heard alot of stories that involve Tim Freedman hitting on a girlfriend/friend of whoever is telling the story. the punching of Tim Freedman is optional

thenewmeatloaf  said about 6 years ago:

friend of mine was rooting Chris Bath for a while. Wonder if he was in the lift?

View Comments 20 to 116

We've limited the amount of comments shown in these larger topics to allow for faster viewing, simply click here to load all the missing comments ...

TransientRandom  said about 3 years ago:

My friend and I were being silly buggers on chatroulette a few months ago and I'm dead serious, we got Jon Bon Jovi having a wank. He mustn't have known the camera was showing his face, because he got really freaked out when he heard us mention his name, pushed the screen down, and clicked 'next'. There is NO DOUBT is was him, though.

KevinArnold  said about 3 years ago:

And how does little jon look?

I don't really remember anything too distinguishing about his wang, we were too busy staring at his face thinking 'WHAT THE FUCK!?!'.

KevinArnold  said about 3 years ago:

The cynic in me does wonder why Jon Bon Jovi would be on chatroulette to start with though.
Clearly the man has an army of groupies ready to satisfy his every want so it doesn't make sense that he'd sit in front of his computer with his snag out hitting ''next'' every 5 secs in the vain hope of finding some nude boobs amongst a sea of fat obese men stroking themselves.

max bulk  said about 3 years ago:

clearly the man has an army of groupies ready to satisfy his every want

Maybe for JBJ, the grass is greener on chatroulette's peen-strewn pastures.

slothman  said about 3 years ago:

former ''tiny'' young talent timer likes it in the ''gary glitter''

monkeyman  said about 3 years ago:

That story is so good I really want it to be true!

(Not doubting your honesty TR, just that it might have been a look-alike...)

MissAustralia2003  said about 3 years ago:

re jbj - did you hit 'print screen' / 'command shift 3' repeatedly? and then sell the pics to true story or somesuch rag for $$$$ ?

Haha, no, we didn't have the brains of forsight to have done anything like that. It also looked like he was eating some sort of pastry or pie - it was on a table next to him. He has a wife too - we googled! Ooh err.

GnomeChomsky  said about 3 years ago:

If it weren't for this thread I wouldn't be going to find out what the hell chatroulette is when I get home tonight.

max bulk  said about 3 years ago:

Fears for GnomeChomsky's retinas

timewaster  said about 3 years ago:

This is true.

A friend was at a party in London with Kate Moss. She came downstairs absolutely trashed on drugs. She announced to a group of guys 'I really need to be fucked up the arse!'. She then went upstairs with two of them.

My friend was there and he's very reliable.

Arthurly  said about 3 years ago:

does anyone still look at chat roulette?

Yes.

outoftheaircrash  said about 3 years ago:

didn't it get taken down because of the sea of wangs?

whatwhat  said about 3 years ago:

She announced to a group of guys 'I really need to be fucked up the arse!'. She then went upstairs with two of them.

double-enema!

I was on it last week.

chatroulette, not Kate Moss, obvs.

GnomeChomsky  said about 3 years ago:

didn't it get taken down because of the sea of wangs?

Hahaha I still have no idea what precisely chatroulette is but this description is hilarious!

outoftheaircrash  said about 3 years ago:

That's exactly what it was..!

I played at a party at it's peak and some bright spark had the idea to project it over the stage. Never saw so many shlongs in one place in all me loife.

You need to be logged into Mess+Noise to contribute to the Discussions.
Go on and Log In or if you you're not a member, feel free to Sign Up.

Today On Mess+Noise
MESS+NOISE on Facebook

The M+N Newsletter

Sign up for special offers, giveaways and exclusive tracks. The best spam you'll ever receive.