Mess+Noise Community Guidelines
The Mess+Noise Terms of Service
By entering messandnoise.com and using our message boards and discussion forums and messaging system, you agree to abide by and be bound by these 'Terms of Service'. We expect all users of messandnoise.com to treat ech other with courtesy and respect.
By using any area of messandnoise.com, you agree that you will not do any of the following:
- Post, communicate or transmit any unlawful, illegal, criminal, threatening, abusive, defamatory, libelous, racist contemptuous, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, excessively profane, misleading or indecent material. Gross ignorance is not a legitimate excuse.
- Post, communicate or transmit any material (including, without limitation, comments, data, images, text, audio, graphics, music) which violates or infringes the rights of any other person or party or infringes any law (including discrimination, harassment and privacy laws). This includes links to, or lists of, illegal downloads available at other locations.
- Post or broadcast repetitive and/or redundant material to any discussion forums.
- Interfere with the computer systems which support the site; overload a service; engage in a denial-of-service attack; or attempt to disable a host.
- Post, communicate or transmit any file which contains viruses, worms, "Trojan horses" or any other harmful, contaminating or destructive features.
- Access or attempt to access information resources you are not authorised to use.
- Post, communicate or transmit or use any material of any kind for commercial purposes, or which contains any promotional material or advertising, except in the authorised manner.
- Use any area of messandnoise.com to threaten, harass, stalk, provoke or abuse another user of the site.
- Post any materials on behalf of a suspended user of the site.
Mess+Noise is not responsible for any user-created content on the site. You may be held legally responsible for any content or material that you post, communicate or transmit on messandnoise.com.
All material published on messandnoise.com is at out sole discretion. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove or modify any user posts at any time.
Not playing nice?
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to suspend or restrict access of any user of messandnoise.com if we believe that these Terms of Service are not being followed.
We reserves the right to refuse user registrations / logins at our sole discretion, and will not accept any registration we suspects is being made by or on behalf of a user who has previously been suspended or banned for breach of these Terms of Service.
Mess+Noise users who are in breach of these Terms of Service may be subject to the following:
(a) 1st Infringement: Warning via PM (unless obvious serial user, see 2nd Infringement).
(b) 2nd Infringement: Warning via PM and then immediate banning. The duration is at our discretion.
So be cool, have fun and treat others as you would expect to be treated. It's about the music, you know?
Today On Mess+Noise
New Band Alert: Black Pines
Band: Black Pines. Members: Ian Rogers (guitar, vocals) and Benjamin…
Forthcoming: The Icypoles
What: My World Was Made for You by The Icypoles. When: May 2 on C…
Artist On Artist: Parking Lot Experiments Vs Holy Fuck
Melbourne pop ensemble PARKING LOT EXPERIMENTS corner BRIAN BORCHERDT …
Track By Track: Nathan Roche
Sydney author, musician and raconteur NATHAN ROCHE reflects on his lat…